Thread: Upcoming Trends in the World of Mobile App Development

Upcoming Trends in the World of Mobile App Development

What are Upcoming Trends in the World of Mobile App development?

Frenzied Member

Re: Upcoming Trends in the World of Mobile App Development

yes, i tend to agree. Augmented Reality is something that will have a considerable Impact on Business applications and Virtual Reality is certainly a huge area for future game apps. it may take some 10 years or more but i think this will have a big impact once ist there.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by digitalShaman View Post
    yes, i tend to agree. Augmented Reality is something that will have a considerable Impact on Business applications and Virtual Reality is certainly a huge area for future game apps. it may take some 10 years or more but i think this will have a big impact once ist there.
    that's for sure. Because everything is developing very quickly, it is interesting to imagine what will happen in ten years, what will be new, while the virtual reality will take the main positions

If you are a little aware of modern mobile app development trends, then Augmented Reality(AR) and Virtual Reality(VR) apps are nothing new to you. In 2016, AR & VR have been revolutionary in gaming and entertainment industry. Games like Pokemon Go, iOnRoad, Sky Siege and myNav are bright examples of AR games whereas, Online Shopping In Pakistan VR devices like Samsung Gear VR, Google Cardboard and Oculus Rift are gaining popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by David963 View Post
    If you are a little aware of modern mobile app development trends, then Augmented Reality(AR) and Virtual Reality(VR) apps are nothing new to you. In 2016, AR & VR have been revolutionary in gaming and entertainment industry. Games like Pokemon Go, iOnRoad, Sky Siege and myNav are bright examples of AR games whereas, Online Shopping In Pakistan VR devices like Samsung Gear VR, Google Cardboard and Oculus Rift are gaining popularity.
    Yes you're right about this trend of mobile app development. AR & VR have been planned in 2016, but this year 2017 is actually the blooming stage of them. Besides big players like Samsung Gear, Facebook, Google there also potential VR companies: Snapchat, HTC Vive, Magic Leap.
    To add extra point, I noticed Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) from Google and Cloud solution are the next big things (even they're also planned in 2016). Google has separated the search engine on mobile to make it faster, and also give enterprises chances to be indexed first on mobile search, increase visibility and gain more visitors. So yeah if you'd like your website to be found then install this app.
    And Cloud technology today allow powerful mobile apps directly fetch data from cloud and take minimum space in your smartphone internal memory. We can do so much more with Cloud: Video streaming, online games, social networking, etc.
    "The science of today is the technology of tomorrow" - Edward Teller

Yup.. I agreed. Nowadays mobile world is the king so that we have to know about the most trends which used in mobile app development. So that i came across these type of points. I hope this helps.

Accelerated Mobile Pages through AMP and EMM. ...
    Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. ...
    Rise in the Demand for Wearable Devices and IoT. ...
    Chatbots will be Integral. ...
    Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality will Influence Mobile Strategies. ...
    Mobile Wallets and Payment Gateways. ...
    More Businesses will Invest in Cloud Integration.

Banned

I think that VR and AR are still the upcoming trend for games and apps for mobile. And, i think this trend might develop dramatically in Asia. However, i also think that simple apps with small storage also attract people. I can see that the number of download old apps with stable quality on top1apk keep increasing every month. It means people still spend lots of favorite for these apps.

Banned

Apple is planning to launch a foldable smartphone, why do I feel like it won't be durable enough? Oh well they still have a whole year round before they introduce this product in the market.