Hi,

Recently our ISP upgraded us to a new server platform, and all hell broke loose. This particular problem involves a query involved in moving a newly created ZIP file into a specific folder on our website. The folder is there, the error message says it is not there. The ZIP file does get created and after the error it is dumped into the root directory instead of a folder two levels deep, which the screen error message references as "root/Data/Zip folder", which is the correct original path.

I don't think this is just an MSAccess problem, so I thought I'd post it here. I don't know where else it might be best answered.

In our MS ACCESS program error log the 3110 error details are:

SOURCE: DAO.QueryDef , Global.setQueryConnection() DESCRIPTION: Could not read definitions; no read definitions permission for table or query 'BillReportQueryOnDemand'

This is occurring for all users on multiple devices. The only commonality is we all use Microsoft Office Access 2003 in a program developed years ago using classic ASP and vbscript.

This problem appeared globally for all users right after the ISP moved us to the new server.

Since it appears to be permissions, and it also appears to be a server side issue since all of us users with independent versions of MSAccess have experienced the same problem would anyone know which way I should look to try and solve this? Admittedly I'm not well versed in VBscript or classic ASP so I'm out of my depth on this one.

Tech support from this provider is marginal at best. They insist on being able to recreate any errors we experience despite being given screen cap images of error codes, log details as well as details on when, where, and how the errors occurred.

Thanks for any feedback.