Thread: is it possible to download all WsaSend packets ?BROWSER GAME

is it possible to download all WsaSend packets ?BROWSER GAME

is there a program that i can check all kinds of packets in a BROWSER GAME
    only need WSA SEND packets
    or similar packets to the one i have allready

Re: is it possible to download all WsaSend packets ?BROWSER GAME

Don't understand your question. Please write details.

I have this packet
    00 00 00 0c 01 81 34 02 00 be bd b5

i need all pakets that start with -- >00 00 00 0c 01 81 34 02 00
    only the last 3 numbers are different
    its wsa send

Ummm... yeah, it's still not 100% clear on what it is you're doing... can you provide a complete and clear description of the issue? Messing with packets isn't something that should normally done. Packets are just a part of an overall larger stream. There's no downloading of packets because that just happens. Intercepting packets.... that's known as packet sniffing and that's how people get hacked... because they installed soemthing that looks at their internet stream, looking for certain bytes and grabbing sensitive info.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Agreed. Packet sniffing isn't something you should be doing without a VERY good and legitimate reason.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    Agreed. Packet sniffing isn't something you should be doing without a VERY good and legitimate reason.

look bro im playing bleach online
    i missed the the 510 every day sign in GIFT
    and i need to find that packets and try to resend it
    its like every moth if u sign enought you get gift
    i have other packets of others gifts ,its similar
    so if there is program that i can download all packets its not like i have to sniff the packet because i missed it

Well, sniffing packets of bleach is certainly not a good idea. You might say that it would take you beyond the pale.

On a more serious note. I have no idea what online bleach is, and have a hard time not making puns about it, but if the owner of the game doesn't make this possible, then any attempt to circumvent their rules, arbitrary or otherwise, is against the AUP for this site.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

I was going to make a bleach pun but I'm clean out of ideas.

I did take a look at the Terms of Service for the game, though, and it has the following:-
    "Cheats/Hacking

You are not permitted under any circumstances or for any reason to cheat or utilize third-party applications or code in order to win at, or gain game points or items from any of our Games. Punishment of violators will be determined on a case-by-case basis. GoGames shall be entitled to file a claim for monetary compensation from anyone deemed to have violated these rules in any way.

You agree not to design, disseminate or use any third party programs designed to change any Game played on GoGames site, nor assist in the design of a third party program that changes any Game played on the site. You will be responsible for any damages to GoGames resulting from any of your use, dissemination or design of such programs, and you agree to pay GoGames liquidated damages in the sum of Hundred Thousand Dollars for each such program, or in the sum of One Thousand Dollars for each time you use a program.

You may not:

1) Reverse-engineer, decompile or modify any of the game clients and use it in any way.

2) Exploit any cheats or errors which you find in our service. Any cheats or errors you discover

3) Attempt to access any other user's account.

4) Misuse any of our customer service facilities.

5) Deliberately enter false information into any of the forms on our website.

6) Encourage, or attempt to trick other players into breaking our rules."
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

I THOUGHT its a hacking forum
    anyway im using WPe pro to do my stuffs
    and the game is Pay to win
    most pepole have spend over 1 000 dolllars on this game
    even i hear some guy spent 25k dollars lol (commented on forum)
    because its pay to win game i want to hack it
    99% of the game is server side i allready tried to hack everything didnt work
    so i speed the daily quest stuffs by sending some packets
    well its ok if you dont wanna help me
    i just hate pay to win games and some company pretend to be free to play game but its pay

Quote Originally Posted by renomous View Post
    even i hear some guy spent 25k dollars lol (commented on forum)

What do you win? It had better be a car!!

I wouldn't say that I "hate" such games, but I sure don't PLAY such games. There's so much out there that has a more benign revenue model than that. Any game using that kind of a model is a sucker trap, just like the slot machines. Just say no!

Anyways, this forum is certainly not the right place for such a request, as we explicitly discourage such attempts.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing