dcsimg

Thread: Cannot find wrapper assembly for type library "Microsoft.Office.Interop.Access.Dao"

Cannot find wrapper assembly for type library "Microsoft.Office.Interop.Access.Dao"

I can't start my VB project because this message appear

c:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\14.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(2398,5): warning MSB3283: Cannot find wrapper assembly for type library "Microsoft.Office.Interop.Access.Dao". Verify that (1) the COM component is registered correctly and (2) your target platform is the same as the bitness of the COM component. For example, if the COM component is 32-bit, your target platform must not be 64-bit.

Re: Cannot find wrapper assembly for type library "Microsoft.Office.Interop.Access.Da

Looks like you don't have the correct version of Office on that system to the one you programmed for. Wow, what on Earth are you using DAO for? I haven't seen a relic like that in years. I thought Microsoft stopped supporting it.
    My CodeBank Submissions: TETRIS using VB.NET2010 and XNA4.0, Strong Encryption Class, Hardware ID Information Class, Generic .NET Data Provider Class, Lambda Function Example, Lat/Long to UTM Conversion Class, Audio Class using BASS.DLL

Remember to RATE the people who helped you and mark your forum RESOLVED when you're done!

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. "
    - Albert Einstein