Thread: [RESOLVED] Account Recovery

Resolved [RESOLVED] Account Recovery

If this account looks familiar, it should! Tis I, Wild_Bill under a clever new moniker. A couple months back my password changed. I don't remember changing it specifically, but after the yahoo hack I did change several of my passwords, so it's possible I changed it. Here's the thing, I used a work email when I setup the account about 12 years ago, and now I can't recover it. I went through the FAQ and emailed admins twice, no luck. I'm hoping to get it back. Please help!

Re: Account Recovery

I swapped your email addresses and had the system send you a password reset email to your @yahoo.com address.

Let us know how it goes.
    Wi-fi went down for five minutes, so I had to talk to my family....They seem like nice people.

Re: Account Recovery

Thanks, I'm back!
    That is the very essence of human beings and our very unique capability to perform complex reasoning and actually use our perception to further our understanding of things. We like to solve problems. -Kleinma

Does your code in post #46 look like my code in #45? No, it doesn't. Therefore, wrong is how it looks. - jmcilhinney