Thread: (Get this to the right person) Add Multi Quote button to forum

(Get this to the right person) Add Multi Quote button to forum

I play a game and they use a forum that has a multiple quote button - I think it would be nice to get that on here too if at all possibe, because as of now you either have to select Reply with quote - replying only to one quote or manually copy and paste. I think it would be something simple that would help us all
    Disclaimer: When code is given for example - it is merely a example.

Unless said otherwise indicated - All Code snippets advice or otherwise that I post on this site, are expressly licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Please respect my copyrights.

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Re: (Get this to the right person) Add Multi Quote button to forum

Moved to the Feedback section. The admins tend to hang out here so are more likely to see your thread.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

It's already there... if you look htere's "reply" "reply with quote" and then one more icon... click it ... and it turns into a check mark... click it on another post in the thread, and then on a third click Reply With Quote... BAM! all three will be quoted in the reply box... been there for a couple years.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

are you sure its on the vb.net though? I never seen that - i mean im looking at it now but never seen it on the vb.net forum
    Disclaimer: When code is given for example - it is merely a example.

Unless said otherwise indicated - All Code snippets advice or otherwise that I post on this site, are expressly licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Please respect my copyrights.

Do you not see the icon there? bottom right of each and every post ... unless I'm completely mistaken about what you're looking for... but it's there on every post in every forum... chit chat, vb.net, vb6, forum feedback...

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

Quote Originally Posted by techgnome View Post
    It's already there... if you look htere's "reply" "reply with quote" and then one more icon... click it ... and it turns into a check mark... click it on another post in the thread, and then on a third click Reply With Quote... BAM! all three will be quoted in the reply box... been there for a couple years.

-tg
    Quote Originally Posted by jdc20181 View Post
    are you sure its on the vb.net though? I never seen that - i mean im looking at it now but never seen it on the vb.net forum
    Quote Originally Posted by techgnome View Post
    Do you not see the icon there? bottom right of each and every post ... unless I'm completely mistaken about what you're looking for... but it's there on every post in every forum... chit chat, vb.net, vb6, forum feedback...

-tg
    It works like a charm.
    Wi-fi went down for five minutes, so I had to talk to my family....They seem like nice people.