dcsimg

Thread: Microsoft .NET security warning

Question Microsoft .NET security warning

I've been coding an program for my friends on VB 2010 and I've published the program for them and the problem what im running into is that it shows an Microsoft .NET security warning witch stops every function of the program. http://prntscr.com/cfo433 I've heard that there is an code that makes your program bypass this but all the microsoft links are deleted or not found. What should I do to stop this from happening? is the a code that makes the warning dissapear and make the program functional again in the case there is a code to fix this could someone link me or type it for me as im not the greatest with making codes
    Last edited by sniperfull; Sep 9th, 2016 at 10:14 AM.

Re: Microsoft .NET security warning

If you want us to see an image then please just attach it to your post. I guess using an external site makes sense if you want to be able to provide links in many places but if it's just here then don't make us go elsewhere to see what can be displayed right in your post. Also, you need to actually provide a link if you want us to be able to navigate another site to see something. Maybe read your post after submitting in future, to make sure that it looks how you intend.

Superbly Moderated NeedSomeAnswers's Avatar

I've been coding an program for my friends on VB 2010 and I've published the program for them and the problem what im running into is that it shows an Microsoft .NET security warning witch stops every function of the program.
    Not enough information, even with the screenshot.

I am assuming your making a web application since your publishing your app is that right? or is it a click-once install or something like that?

Where are you publishing it? on your friends PC? or into a server?
    Please Mark your Thread "Resolved", if the query is solved & Rate those who have helped you

the program is basicly buttons that redirects you to sertain sites we use for work/school.
    the program goes to my friends pc's as the installer is published into my website server. and i just have 1 link for them to click and the program will download .I've used the click-once installer as i found that was the easiest way to release the program and for me to release updates.