dcsimg

Thread: Artificially intelligent other (human like, advance)

Hyperactive Member Peter Porter's Avatar

Lightbulb Artificially intelligent other (human like, advance)

I've created the most true, legended artificial intelligence, but don't search Rekramatory on youtube for video proof... in the works!

Its main purpose is to be your wife or turn off video games.

The invention (yes, invention) is a software that makes the computer mimic your wife's thinking in these thought types:

analysis, objectiveness

...along these brain types:

human, animal, human and animal combination, and marine life (Bigeye Pempheris adspersa). To accomplish this the software (invention) uses several stages detailed in the specification, which includes occasional submersion.

The subject (software, aka invention) is also known as HAL-O(Heuristically programmed ALgorithmic other), the pain algorithm, painware, artillectt, nagbot and chopnuts.

For efficiency reasons this software (invention, aka subject) excludes several brain actions:

reasoning and joy

The software (you know what it is) also features emotions : concerned, digust, shame, pity, anger, complaints, and neutrally neautral emotion (Nurse Ratched)

*** Space available for future exclusions, followed by even more features! ***

The software (again) saves all of her objections in encrypted hidden text files of various sizes for future reference over and over...

The software (sue me) is an artificial intellegenius platform for : computers, robots,
    vehicles, cellphones, and every appliance in the house

addable robotics (no comment):

The software (last one) was written on vb 2010 express , therefore, it can use sensor input, robotic device output, microphone input, parrot your wife's output, and more...

The software (I lied) includes two versions : v5.2 an HAL-O AI platform in which the input and output data type is set by the programmer (or not) for any ai needs such as nagbot, auto dirt dredging, video game deletion...
    and v7, a minor jump from v5.2, can see, hear, touch, taste, smell, talk, feel pain, sense temperature, open parallel universe to throw you in if angered.

Impressed?
    Last edited by Peter Porter; Sep 7th, 2016 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Moti copyrighted "humen", along with artillect, intellegene, and "text to speach"

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Re: Artificially intelligent other (humen like, advance)

Can it destroy companies that have annoyed you? If not you're still in second place.
    You can depend upon the Americans to do the right thing. But only after they have exhausted every other possibility - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Re: Artificially intelligent other (humen like, advance)

Can it make glass? If not, you're still in second place.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Re: Artificially intelligent other (human like, advance)

Shaggy, Funky, you think intelligence is mostly about sabotaging companies, glass or possibly pottery making?
    Lets take the word ima... um...
    On second thought, don't!

What kind of test or specific proof if any would you like to see (other than videos) regarding this program?
    Last edited by Peter Porter; Sep 5th, 2016 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Ima not continuing with "ima" out of respect for Moti

Superbly Moderated NeedSomeAnswers's Avatar

Shaggy, Funky, you think intelligence is mostly about sabotaging companies, glass or possibly pottery making?
    What other test of intelligence is there? all those things are clearly part of any Turing test, along with peeling potatoes.

As for proof i am sure that if you were to send us all some expensive pottery that would be proof enough
    Please Mark your Thread "Resolved", if the query is solved & Rate those who have helped you

Can you use it to produce plasma in your garage? If not, you're still in second place.
    You can depend upon the Americans to do the right thing. But only after they have exhausted every other possibility - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Quote Originally Posted by NeedSomeAnswers View Post
    What other test of intelligence is there? all those things are clearly part of any Turing test, along with peeling potatoes.
    Potatoe peeling isn't accurate enough, but as you will see in future vids, I will bypass this problem.

Now, when someone says peel, he will probably be replied "get off your fat ass and do it yourself!"
    The older she gets, the more accurate (Moti owns accuret) her knife throwing will be.
    Therefore she must have known I was going to ask her to peel potatoes, and like some people do, she went ahead and attacked.

Who needs pottery when she's her own person!

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    Can you use it to produce plasma in your garage? If not, you're still in second place.
    What kinda Plasma, Funky?

My objective isn't about coming in first place, or staying second place, but for her to be in her own place (yours) as the wife you always wanted. Someone you can talk to, recieve advice from... who doesn't feel jealously, but can become verbally abusive, possibly physically (say nothing about potatoes). Her place will be by your side through thick and thin!
    Last edited by Peter Porter; Sep 6th, 2016 at 04:58 AM.

I miss the emotion jealousy. Can it be added?

Television.

Also, does it make time travel possible? If not you're still in second place.

Quote Originally Posted by namrekka View Post
    I miss the emotion jealousy. Can it be added?
    Yes, namrekka. It can be added, but at your own risk.

In v7, she peels potatoes with a sharp knife (her preference). Might have something to do with her battle programming.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Porter View Post
    Can you use it to produce plasma in your garage?
    Television.

Also, does it make time travel possible? If not you're still in second place.
    Funky, she could build a plasma television if you buy her all the material and pay her online time to study construction. I'll private message you on where you could send the money.

On time travel, she has studied this, along with cryogenic technology. Takes her a day to construct you a grandaddy or grandma chamber to the future. 5 minutes for a cryogenic kopf time capsule! Just she fears the past due to the grandfather paradox, so she's ignoring the possibility of closed timelike curves to go backwards, physically looking backwards, and walking backwards.
    Last edited by Peter Porter; Sep 7th, 2016 at 07:16 PM.

I'll private message you on where you could send the money
    Sure, send over your bank details and I'll transfer the funds right away. Have I mentioned that I'm a Nigerian Prince?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Porter View Post
    Yes, namrekka. It can be added, but at your own risk.....
    But what can happen if I run 2 instances at the same time?

Funky, we have a problem. She's has a thing against elites, specially from Nigeria. All started when she lost a game of Monopoly after transfering 400k to someone who promised to repay 4x, along with Boardwalk. OMG, **** hit the fan that day!

namrekka, I never tried. Asked to peel potatoes while jealous could be fatal.