Thread: [RESOLVED] Code Mirror - struggling to get the annotate on scrollbars working

Resolved [RESOLVED] Code Mirror - struggling to get the annotate on scrollbars working

Hi

I hope someone here has used and knows a lot more than I do about the code mirror setup.

I've done a compressed version from the CM site, also put in the two extra files for making the marks after search on the scrollbars, all css etc in place. But the returned matches seem to to off (in Chrome) on the scrollbar. They look like the right amount, just the wrong places like the % location drawing is using a larger scale or something.

Any advice on what to look for, extra settings that need to be declared in the calling of the editor??

BOFH Now, BOFH Past, Information on duplicates

Feeling like a fly on the inside of a closed window (Thunk!)
    If I post a lot, it is because I am bored at work! ;D Or stuck...
    * Anything I post can be only my opinion. Advice etc is up to you to persue...

Re: Code Mirror - struggling to get the annotate on scrollbars working

Found the answer. the default scrollbars have up/down arrows, which offset the display.
    Added a css for the substitute scrollbars, and added the scrollbarStyle: "simple" and now works...

BOFH Now, BOFH Past, Information on duplicates

Feeling like a fly on the inside of a closed window (Thunk!)
    If I post a lot, it is because I am bored at work! ;D Or stuck...
    * Anything I post can be only my opinion. Advice etc is up to you to persue...