Thread: Is the forum off an hour since the reboot this AM?

Is the forum off an hour since the reboot this AM?

I see a post by Dil that says 7:06 - but the email says it's at 8:06.

I think it's really from 8:06.

Are we off an hour somewhere since the re-boot this AM (or whatever happened early this morning when the site was down and then half up for a while).

*** Read the sticky in the DB forum about how to get your question answered quickly!! ***

Please remember to rate posts! Rate any post you find helpful - even in old threads! Use the link to the left - "Rate this Post".

Some Informative Links:
    [ SQL Rules to Live By ] [ Reserved SQL keywords ] [ When to use INDEX HINTS! ] [ Passing Multi-item Parameters to STORED PROCEDURES ]
    [ Solution to non-domain Windows Authentication ] [ Crazy things we do to shrink log files ] [ SQL 2005 Features ] [ Loading Pictures from DB ]

MS MVP 2006, 2007, 2008

Re: Is the forum off an hour since the reboot this AM?

Quote Originally Posted by szlamany View Post
    Are we off an hour somewhere since the re-boot this AM (or whatever happened early this morning when the site was down and then half up for a while).
    I'll need to check on this.

Brad!
    (and this post is a test....)

Edit: Time stamp on this post is correct.
    Have you given out your reputation points today? Select the Rate This Post link to give points for good posts!
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Brad! Jones
    Lots of Software, LLC
    (I wrote: C Programming in One Hour a Day) (Dad Jokes Book) (Follow me on Twitter)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Is the forum off an hour since the reboot this AM?

At the bottom of every page is this little gem: