I am new here, I want to know how can i use a dll a game on a project in visual basic, do not know much about dll, I want to make a unique design is shown in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM2chYRJxBU , I've tried several ways and could not use this dll, the video this dll is the name of "nfsds.dll" which is the same I'm using, what I do is a dedicated server, this dll is who controls the whole game server, and to do it with it the way it is shown in the video, the problem is that I do not know what to do, I tried to call functions, used various codes and none worked, what I want is to run the dLL as if she were in the game, I opened this dll by " Dependency Walker "and he showed me these functions: IsServerRunning (Check if the server is running), StartServer (Start the server), stopServer (stop the server), and I want to give the command and make start the same server is shown in the video, does not seem very difficult to achieve this, I am beginner and do not understand much about dlls, if anyone can help me I appreciate it.