Hello I am writing this thread to find out how to remove the Internet Explorer's WebBrowser Control click context menu by stopping all mouse clicks such as double click, click, mouse move, mouse up, mouse down and other such things. However to keep mouse navigation and link clickable workable as per the normal function. I am looking to write my own web browser and to add in my own context menu. I have been able to make a context menu using my own type of menu items, ones that don't have back, forward and send as email, etc. Those things I find that they present a problem of over cluttering the program, by nonsense and by that type of nature of things. This isn't a virus or malware type of program or application. I could be able to post the project as an attachment to the thread, in a future post if need be by anyone that requests it by me. also the reason that it's an ocx file, I am making it workable in my windows operating system, which I am calling it Windows SX, which I am going to give half of the rights to the Microsoft Corporation and we can do a deal with them. because I am working a Microsoft Partner type of deal, that I haven't as yet got my license to be a Partner of them as per yet. I am waiting for them to see what I can do with source code.

!! Thanks in advance !!