Thread: How do you clear a vb session if a user clicks on the Back button on the browser?

How do you clear a vb session if a user clicks on the Back button on the browser?

I have a page that contains a list of categories, and also a panel with fields on it that renders dynamically based on the category selection. It runs an SQL query, and then writes certain fields onto the page based on control values stored in a table. But when I click on the Back button in the browser, then click on a category selection again, it does not clear the session and rewrite the fields based on the new category selection. How can this be done effectively on a Postback?

Re: How do you clear a vb session if a user clicks on the Back button on the browser?

I closed this thread since it is a duplicate of the thread in the .NET section which has gotten a response. Please don't post multiple threads on the same topic. If you would like the .NET thread moved to this forum, PM myself or any other moderator.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing