dcsimg
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RESOLVED] Move controls at runtime

Re: [RESOLVED] Move controls at runtime

Well, whether nukecorner is a good (or otherwise) site is definitely of one's own opinion.

I am registered on that site, and I downloaded and ran that specific project with no issues at all.

I DO prefer to stay away from vulgar language (camouflaged as it may be!)...(and I wish others would---this is NOT Facebook!)

So, in summary, I am not sure how much value you added by your post, other than to vent about not being able to run that project.

Keep smiling...

Sammi

EDIT: If you have problems with that specific project, you might simply post a comment on that site, or, in this case, attempt to contact the author (Doug M...), or simply the company (as described in the top of frmResizeMoveControlsRuntime)---they DO have a website.

EDIT2: Maybe I misunderstood your complaint...it might not be about the project, but about the site only....in that case, if you have issues, contact THEM...don't complain here.
    Last edited by SamOscarBrown; Oct 1st, 2019 at 05:39 PM.

Re: [RESOLVED] Move controls at runtime

LOL
    Get a life man.

Quote Originally Posted by SamOscarBrown View Post
    Well, whether nukecorner is a good (or otherwise) site is definitely of one's own opinion.

I am registered on that site, and I downloaded and ran that specific project with no issues at all.

I DO prefer to stay away from vulgar language (camouflaged as it may be!)...(and I wish others would---this is NOT Facebook!)

So, in summary, I am not sure how much value you added by your post, other than to vent about not being able to run that project.

Keep smiling...

Sammi

EDIT: If you have problems with that specific project, you might simply post a comment on that site, or, in this case, attempt to contact the author (Doug M...), or simply the company (as described in the top of frmResizeMoveControlsRuntime)---they DO have a website.

EDIT2: Maybe I misunderstood your complaint...it might not be about the project, but about the site only....in that case, if you have issues, contact THEM...don't complain here.
    MBS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12