Thread: [RESOLVED] Chrome browser and Code windows

Resolved [RESOLVED] Chrome browser and Code windows

When I use Chrome browser on this site the CODE windows are wrapping text and hard to read code like that!
    Is there anything I can do on my end to fix this?, or possibly on your end, other forums I visit don't have this problem, they enable the horizontal bar instead of wrapping.

Thanks!

Re: Chrome browser and Code windows

I agree - Code boxes shouldn't wrap. Scroll bars should appear if the width doesn't fit. We'll have to look into this to see if it is a Chrome issue or a vBulletin issue......

Wonder if this is a side effect of the tweak from the other thread. As an FYI - using Chrome on a ChromeBook, and the code boxes are fine for me.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

Quote Originally Posted by brad jones View Post
    I agree - Code boxes shouldn't wrap. Scroll bars should appear if the width doesn't fit. We'll have to look into this to see if it is a Chrome issue or a vBulletin issue......
    Hey, I see horizontal scrollbars in CODE windows now!

Did you guys fix it ? or is it something in the latest Chrome browser version(updated yesterday) that did it?

We didn't make any new changes to the code window this week, so Chrome had to have finally fixed itself....
    Have you given out your reputation points today? Select the Rate This Post link to give points for good posts!
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Brad! Jones
    Lots of Software, LLC
    (I wrote: C Programming in One Hour a Day) (Dad Jokes Book) (Follow me on Twitter)

--------------------------------------------------------------