So back in the day I compiled some code and wrote some of my own and made a small VBA tool that saved attachments from an email to a specified folder at the click of a button. I am now in the process of transferring this to an actual VB.net outlook addin. What I have so far is the following:

-Outlook addin class called “ThisAddIn”
-Ribbon File called “Toms_QuoteSaverRibbon” (this is setup to add a button to the main mail ribbon called “Btn_SaveQuote”)
-Windows form called “QuoteSaver” (inside of which is a button called “Btn_Enter”)

Inside of “ThisAddIn” I have a public sub called “EnterBtn_Click” that runs the code that saves the attachments of the currently selected email. Heres what I am trying to do.

I want to be able to hit the “btn_SaveQuote” button on the ribbon, and have that open my windows form “QuoteSaver” and then when I hit the button “Btn_Enter” on that form I would like that to run the “EnterBtn_Click” sub.

I have tried a couple methods I have found on these forums and elsewhere and I think I am implementing them incorrectly. I cant get the button on the ribbon to open the form and I can get the enter button on the form to run the sub in the ThisAddIn class.

I am hoping someone here can point me in the right direction, any ideas or suggestions or anything would be appreciated.

Thanks,