Thread: DM CSS code un-packer Version 1.0

Post DM CSS code un-packer Version 1.0

Hi,

Here is a program I made in Delphi to unpack a css file makeing it easyer to read see more info below:

Inofrmation

DM CSS un-packer is a piece of software to convert a CSS file that has been packed to be more readable. Have you ever seen a website and wondered how they did the CSS code for it, Have you ever tried to view the source only to find it’s a jumbled mess with all the text on one line. Well what this little gem offers is an easy way to un-packs the CSS code making it easier to read by inserting back the line breaks, removed spaces and indent the lines.

Screenshot

Hope you like it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: DM CSS code un-packer Version 1.0

I made a little error I fogot to include the packed css example I included the un-packed one. anyway here is the packed css file that was ment to be included that you can test.

example.css

Code:
    .MyContainer1{display:block;border-style:solid;background-color:#D7E4FF;border-width:1px;border-color:#A8BFF4;padding:20px}.MyContainer2{border-style:dotted;background-color:#FFFFFF;border-width:1px;border-color:#333333;padding:10px}pre{margin-top:1px}h1{color:#993300;font-family:Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:42px}hr.Style1{border:none;height:1px;color:#0033FF;background-color:#0033FF}hr.Style2{border:none;height:1px;width:50%;color:#009999;background-color:#009999}.FNormal{font-weight:400}.FBold{font-weight:700}.FBolder{font-weight:bolder}.FLighter{font-weight:lighter}.FInitial{font-weight:initial}