Thread: [RESOLVED] Lyrics Plug-In for WMP

Resolved [RESOLVED] Lyrics Plug-In for WMP

I have downloaded the Lyrics Plug-In for Windows Media Player. would like to know if there is a way to sed the lyrics data to a RichTextBox. If so, any direction in this area would be appreciated.
    All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to stop programming. (My apologies to Edmund Burke)

Re: [RESOLVED] Lyrics Plug-In for WMP

While you are waiting for someone that is familiar with that plugin to reply, may want to review any documentation that plug-in provides that can answer your question. I, for one, have no experience with it. If you find something promising after review the documentation, you may want to come back & ask more specific questions pertaining to what you have found.
    Insomnia is just a byproduct of, "It can't be done"

Classics Enthusiast? Here's my 1969 Mustang Mach I Fastback. Her sister '67 Coupe has been adopted

Newbie? Novice? Bored? Spend a few minutes browsing the FAQ section of the forum.
    Read the HitchHiker's Guide to Getting Help on the Forums.
    Here is the list of TAGs you can use to format your posts
    Here are VB6 Help Files online

{Alpha Image Control} {Memory Leak FAQ} {Unicode Open/Save Dialog} {Resource Image Viewer/Extractor}
    {VB and DPI Tutorial} {Manifest Creator} {UserControl Button Template} {stdPicture Render Usage}

Re: [RESOLVED] Lyrics Plug-In for WMP

I see you have resolved this just a bit ago. If you feel like sharing, maybe others may find your solution useful too.
    Insomnia is just a byproduct of, "It can't be done"

Classics Enthusiast? Here's my 1969 Mustang Mach I Fastback. Her sister '67 Coupe has been adopted

Newbie? Novice? Bored? Spend a few minutes browsing the FAQ section of the forum.
    Read the HitchHiker's Guide to Getting Help on the Forums.
    Here is the list of TAGs you can use to format your posts
    Here are VB6 Help Files online

{Alpha Image Control} {Memory Leak FAQ} {Unicode Open/Save Dialog} {Resource Image Viewer/Extractor}
    {VB and DPI Tutorial} {Manifest Creator} {UserControl Button Template} {stdPicture Render Usage}