Thread: How to place my site on Top of Googlle?

How to place my site on Top of Googlle?

I want to place my site #1 in Google & other search engines.

Please share some brief ideas for traffic & backlinks.

PowerPoster

Re: How to place my site on Top of Googlle?

You have to send a letter outlining why you think your site is relevant to:

PageRank c/o Google
    1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
    Mountain View
    CA 94043

That's what all the successful companies do.

Frenzied Member

Quote Originally Posted by Merrion View Post
    You have to send a letter outlining why you think your site is relevant to:

PageRank c/o Google
    1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
    Mountain View
    CA 94043

That's what all the successful companies do.
    You forgot to mention the need to make sure you write the outline passive-aggressively so as to leave no doubt in their minds as to why the said offering is number one.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinthe813 View Post
    You forgot to mention the need to make sure you write the outline passive-aggressively so as to leave no doubt in their minds as to why the said offering is number one.
    Don't forget that he'll probably need to send a check for a few thousand dollars to cover their costs for putting him above everyone else.
    Currently using VS 2015 Enterprise on Win10 Enterprise x64.

CodeBank: All ThreadsColors ComboBoxFading & Gradient FormMoveItemListBox/MoveItemListViewMultilineListBoxMenuButtonToolStripCheckBoxStart with Windows

Your company could try hiring a Search Engine Officer (SEO)... I hear they do wonders for elevating rankings.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

What you should do is write a bot that makes garbage posts onto random forums containing a link to your site. It helps the posts are in chinese and/or suggest that the link contains pronagraphic pictures of hermaphrodites.

That's what everyone else does.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

type Woss is new Grumpy; wossname's Avatar

The OP has come here seeking assistance and wisdom from knowledgeable people and this is how you treat them? Sarcasm and insincerity.

I find that morally abhorrent. Chit Chat (I thought!) was the last bastion of good advice and level-headed fair treatment of those in pursuit of enlightenment.

The fact that the OP has zero posts presumably means that they are still taking early steps in their long journey, and this is when they need the most encouragement. It saddens me, it really does. You people should know...

(some time later...)

... because the Vicar never came back and that's why the garage door squeaks in wet weather.

We never found the parachute after all.
    I don't live here any more.

No one uses Googlle anymore. PanicSearch.com is where it's at. If you get in quickly, you can lock in that your pages get placed first regardless of the search terms used.
    "Ok, my response to that is pending a Google search" - Bucky Katt.
    "There are two types of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data sets." - Unk.
    "Before you can 'think outside the box' you need to understand where the box is."

PowerPoster

Use new Zen search - you don't search for pages, they search for you.*

*Contains NSA technology

Quote Originally Posted by Merrion View Post
    Use new Zen search - you don't search for pages, they search for you.*

*Contains NSA technology
    I thought it was "Zen search- where search results, just are."

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

Hyperactive Member

a REAL answer

The short answer: google explains this very neatly here: https://www.google.com/insidesearch/...orks/thestory/ or a youtube vid here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNHR6IQJGZs

The reason for the sarcasm you're getting is because your question is way to general, it's like asking "which religion speaks the truth?" the debate can go on for decades (and it actually does).
    basically google constantly scans the web for new content (it has thousands upon thousands of automatic pieces of software called "google-crawlers", to collect data from endless amounts of sites and it does this 24\7).

every time these crawlers get data they arrange, filter, index and rank it according to an google-determined algorithms that change every couple of months. the higher the data is ranked, the better your site ranks, therefor when someone searches for a keyword that seems fit to your site's content, it'll pop up first.

companies pay hundreds to millions each month for someone to keep content up to date, and advertise on their behalf (the more links to your site are found elsewhere, the higher your content is ranked).
    If you want your site to score first on google, and you lack background on this, try googleing for "SEO techniques" or "SEO Course" to quickly get on the horse.

PowerPoster

Probably quicker, cheaper in the long run, and more effective to just pay Google for an advertising entry that puts your site at the top.

"SEO" gaming outfits are just a money sink anymore, and Google constantly updates their indexing algorithms to defeat SEO.

Besides, I use DuckDuckGo as my default search engine these days.

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Probably quicker, cheaper in the long run, and more effective to just pay Google for an advertising entry that puts your site at the top.
    I'd concur with that. Google put quite a lot of effort into making sure you can't work around their advertising revenue stream by chucking a few keywords into your site title.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd