VS 2010 Click a button-VBForums

Thread: Click a button

Lightbulb Click a button

Hello! Do anyone know how to click on a button in a (Webbrowser1) without Value or ID?! It looks like this http://gyazo.com/057af8c89f792eaa26c3c078d124bdb9 .To make this clear, If i click Button4, Webbrowser1 will click automatically.
    I've been sitting here for two hours and have searched the Internet but can not find solution

Re: Click a button

Hi, have you tried searching by class name?
    Also would it be possible to share the site link? In case you do not mind so we can have a look at the source code.

Re: Click a button

It's not a button... it's an a href tag with a css class to make it look like a button. Which makes it a little more difficult. Not impossible, just a bit more work. Off the top of my head, I'm not sure how to click a link like that. At the very least, the only way to find it is to search for it by class... but if there are other tags with the same class... well.....

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *