dcsimg

Thread: Due date monthly

Due date monthly

Can help for this code
    Name:  Due date.png
Views: 142
Size:  4.5 KB

Re: Due date monthly

So what's the question? There's a screenshot... ok, great... I see a date in the Due date field... so....

I'm not sure what you've heard about the people here, but we are not mind readers. So we don't know what you're thinking, we only know waht you've told us, which isn't much at all. There's just a pictures and some words that seem like they should be a question but also written like a statement and nothing else.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

Sorry about my question...i have written the code but not running.
    i mean i want to know result in due date.
    Example. I click today 01/05/2015 and i type in month " 2" and in due date have result 01/07/2015

use .Addmonths

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

Name:  Due date.png
Views: 34
Size:  9.6 KB
    i write the code like this

On Error Resume Next
    TglJTDP.Value.Months = TglTransDP.Value.Months

If Val(TerminTxt.Text) + TglTransDP.Value.Month = 2 Then
    TglJTDP.Value.Months = 2

ElseIf Val(TerminTxt.Text) + TglTransDP.Value.Month <= 12 Then
    TglJTDP.Value.Month = TglTransDP.Value.Month + Val(TerminTxt.Text)

ElseIf Val(TerminTxt.Text) + TglTransDP.Value.Month > 12 Then
    TglJTDP.Value.Month = (TglTransDP.Value.Month + Val(TerminTxt.Text)) Mod 12

TglJTDP.Value.Year = (TglJTDP.Value.Year + ((TglTransDP.Value.Month + Val(TerminTxt.Text)) + (12 - TglJTDP.Value.Month)) / 12) - 1

End If

but not working...can help me for this

Why can't not working

I gave you a link that will add months to your date... strangely enough, the method is called AddMonths. It's all you need. ONE line of code. ONE. No fancy calculations, just one line of code.

-tg

Best Cordless Drill & Tool Kit Buying Guide

I do not understand your question

Quote Originally Posted by techgnome View Post
    I gave you a link that will add months to your date... strangely enough, the method is called AddMonths. It's all you need. ONE line of code. ONE. No fancy calculations, just one line of code.

-tg
    i write like this and working

Private Sub TerminTxt_TextChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles TerminTxt.TextChanged
    Dim datenow As DateTime = DateAndTime.Now
    TglTransDP.Value = datenow
    TglJTDP.Value = datenow.AddMonths(CInt(TerminTxt.Text))

End Sub