Thread: VB 2012 Arrow Key Bot

Question VB 2012 Arrow Key Bot

I would first like to apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place, this site is a little overwhelming with its categories.

My name is Itusan, and I am looking for someone who can help with some coding. I play a game that requires the user to Press 5 Arrows using the arrow keys of Up, Down, Left, or Right randomly. I have cropped images of each arrow key in each spot, but I don't know how to code them into VB to recognize which key needs to be pressed. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you! Here is an image to give you an idea of what I mean.
    Name:  0ac627ecae.png
Views: 472
Size:  3.3 KB

Re: VB 2012 Arrow Key Bot

So your asking how to send keys to a compiled third party program or what the code is for those keys?

If the latter. SendKeys.Send("{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}")

MSDN Help for sendkeys and key designations.
    https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...ys(VS.71).aspx
    Burn the land and boil the sea
    You can't take the sky from me

~T

What game is this? This sounds like automating gameplay in the game, which is usually against the TOS of the game.

If that's the case, the TOS of this site doesn't allow us to help you.

There is no ToS by this game developer because its a privately owned game. The owner is actually my friend and told me if I could figure out how to make something that would allow me to do this I could do so. I am trying to prove a point to him that it is possible to make something that can press the arrows. I just can't figure out how to use the images I have in Visual Basic. I have cropped images of each arrow key in each spot, but I don't know how to incorporate that into the code.
    Code:
    Public Class frmMain

Private Sub btnBegin_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles btnBegin.Click

End Sub

Private Sub btnStop_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles btnStop.Click
            If MessageBox.Show("Do you want to Exit?", "Are you Sure?", MessageBoxButtons.YesNo, MessageBoxIcon.Warning) = Windows.Forms.DialogResult.Yes Then
                Me.Close()
            End If
        End Sub
    End Class
    Cropped Arrows.zipName:  Up Arrows.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  38.2 KBName:  Right Arrows.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  38.0 KBName:  Left Arrows.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  38.0 KBName:  Down Arrows.jpg
Views: 324