Thread: Hi I need help with with choosing a simple game project for my class in high school

Hi I need help with with choosing a simple game project for my class in high school

Hi I need help for choosing a simple game in vs 2012 to do in my high school class it has to be simple but not simple like tic tac toe or connect 4 the project need to last me 3 weeks to do and I have no idea on what kind of game I can do Plz help me on choosing

Superbly Moderated NeedSomeAnswers's Avatar

Re: Hi I need help with with choosing a simple game project for my class in high scho

Snake !!!
    Please Mark your Thread "Resolved", if the query is solved & Rate those who have helped you

Re: Hi I need help with with choosing a simple game project for my class in high scho

Pacman
    BreakOut
    Pong

Or if you want to really show off to the class make a simple ray caster

Not resovled it can't be pacman or snake or pong I've did that in class

There's a brick-ton of classic video games. If you've already done Pacman - which it a quite complex game - then you'll need to have something more complex than that. Defender, Gravitar, even Space Invaders. Space invaders is a good one, not too complex, but the fun will be mimicking the game precisely. That will be a challenge.
    "Ok, my response to that is pending a Google search" - Bucky Katt.
    "There are two types of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data sets." - Unk.
    "Before you can 'think outside the box' you need to understand where the box is."

What about a simple side scrolling game or a title map engine. should be fun to make, something for you to also improve on when you done school.

Superbly Moderated NeedSomeAnswers's Avatar

Not resovled it can't be pacman or snake or pong I've did that in class
    A list of what you've already done would stop those suggestions !!?
    Please Mark your Thread "Resolved", if the query is solved & Rate those who have helped you