Thread: ip

Lively Member

ip

i want to make something show me the ip user for the user that using my program but i don't have anyidea about that please can you help me ?

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Re: ip

You use the Request.UserHostAdddress variable.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Lively Member

i mean i want to get request from my program when user open it . I want to get the ip to my email or website did you get my id ?

I'm sorry, I don't think I understand what you're asking.

What is your "program"? Is it a web site application? If so then you use the Request.UserHostAddress variable. Is it a desktop app? In which case I guess you'd be talking about the local IP Address which you can recover from the DNS service's host entry using the AddressList collection (although that would seem like an odd requirement). Or is it something else entirely?
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Lively Member

i'm sorry man

but my program is to Recover ip skype website and upordown + email> skype i got the api from some website but that server is not always online and when they try to connect and the server is offline so is give error i want to make button so if the website is online
    so buttons 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 .visual = true do you understand ?

and i want to make email to send me the ip real online to know who using my program please help me give me the codes

do you understand ?
    Sorry, but no I don't.

Are you saying that you're writing a program and you want that program to be able to email you the IP address of the machine that it's being run on? If so you access it via the DNS service's host entry as I said in my previous post.

I'd question why you'd want them to send you their IP address, though. I can't see how that would be useful to you.

Lively Member

Quote Originally Posted by ident View Post
    Are you trying to make a skype resolver?

I already made it and it's working

Lively Member

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    Sorry, but no I don't.

Are you saying that you're writing a program and you want that program to be able to email you the IP address of the machine that it's being run on? If so you access it via the DNS service's host entry as I said in my previous post.

I'd question why you'd want them to send you their IP address, though. I can't see how that would be useful to you.

Man i want to make server or anything send me ip for the user that is using my program and user wont notice that because i will put the code in form_load so no one will know that i can see that ip of the user that using my program ! only that can you help me
    Last edited by Yehya; Mar 24th, 2015 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yehya View Post
    I already made it and it's working
    So this is a skype resolver you are currently using?

I go back to my original question: Is your program a web application and you want the ip address that a user is connecting under or is your program a desktop application and you want the ip address of the machine it's installed on? The solution is different depending on the answer to that question.

And I find this statement very disturbing:-
    i want to make server or anything send me ip for the user that is using my program and user wont notice
    Why do you want the users IP address and why do you not want them to know that you've harvested it?

i want to make something show me the ip user for the user that using my program but i don't have anyidea about that please can you help me ?
    i mean i want to get request from my program when user open it . I want to get the ip to my email or website did you get my id ?
    i'm sorry man

but my program is to Recover ip skype website and upordown + email> skype i got the api from some website but that server is not always online and when they try to connect and the server is offline so is give error i want to make button so if the website is online
    so buttons 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 .visual = true do you understand ?

and i want to make email to send me the ip real online to know who using my program please help me give me the codes
    Man i want to make server or anything send me ip for the user that is using my program and user wont notice that because i will put the code in form_load so no one will know that i can see that ip of the user that using my program ! only that can you help me
    A few things. First, I'm going to make the assumption that English isn't your first language and that maybe perhaps part of the problem is being lost in translation. That said, you really need to slow down and articulate clearly what it is that you're after and in what means. Twice now you've been asked a question and either refuse to answer it, don't understand it, or simply missed it. But the solution to the problem lies in the your response to the question. In addition, you're coming across as a whinny, entitled brat demanding that we give you code to do something that seems a little shady. There are a few problems with that. The first of which, we are all volunteers here, we are not getting paid to do this. We are posting here on our own time, we do not owe anybody anything. Well, except for Funky - I think he owes Ident $10 for some bet a while back and Shaggy owes me a fish, but that's an entirely different matter. The second problem with your request is something that is a bit bigger and goes deeper to the core of this site - there is an unwritten code of ethics here. It's one of the reasons I'd rather be here than in other places. Part of it is due to the AUP/TOS here, part of it is well, simply put, we give a crap about code. That's not to say other sites don't, it's just that here, for what ever reason, there's been this sense of pride & ethics. And it's caused us to pass on a number of threads, some which just languish out there and others actually get shut down. There's a reason we don't have threads on keyloggers. We don't typically do bots. We're not perfect by any means either. Odds are, there's been at least 4-5 people that know how to help get the info you're after but have passed because of your inability to be able to explain the why you would need/want this in the first place. Especially w/o the user's consent. I use Fiddler on a daily basis. I see what's coming & going. If I were to find out that an application I installed was secretly sending my info out like that, without warning me first... in the trash bin it goes. In my opinion it's unfair, unethical, and immoral.

You're getting a lot of resistance and friction because you don't appear to be willing to be completely forthcoming.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *