Thread: How to create on the form a table that supports cell editing and copy-paste

Hyperactive Member

How to create on the form a table that supports cell editing and copy-paste

Is there any control or utility that I can make use of? i.e. MSFLEXGRID, but this one seems not support those functionalities.

Re: How to create on the form a table that supports cell editing and copy-paste

Well actually utilities doesn't support anything like that, I guess that you meant that about an Addin, right??? Anyway you can use a single Richtextbox and then draw the Tables into it, just by using the one single control itself. I will also post a CodeBank from my very own private collection a ZIP File, that has everything that you need to use it for your purpose, here today, even...
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

And here it is, for you my dear friend, anyway your just have to work with the Source Code and then you will be able to work with it, and then you can also support changes to it, just by using the Source Code provided. Also that the ZIP File, comes as an: As Is and also As What Ever You Make It Do, type of license to it, which means that if you change the Source Code then we will not be held resposbile for your actions wheather they are indirect or also directly required to hurt your computer system machine or even another computer(s), either that way is not our own fault of what you use our software for...

Attachment 123427
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

PowerPoster

Both flexgrid controls support this, but through events you use to move a user-provided "marquee" (which is what the "active cell" you can type into is called). Commonly a TextBox is used as a marquee.

Sample attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

PowerPoster

And of course there is also the datagrid control which can be used to show, edit, save data