Thread: Could anyone translate this?

Could anyone translate this?

Hello there VBForums!! I know this question may seem like a really lazy question, but I honestly have no idea how to work with int* pointers from C#. I don't know if they're similar to IntPtr (like in VB.NET), but this would help out both my understanding of C# and for my network program (as I need the data to be as small as possible).

Anyways, this is what I need translated to VB.NET: http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/...sing-In-Memory

Re: Could anyone translate this?

you're not really asking someone to convert 2500 lines of code are you? If you really want some to convert it for you, you should post in the Looking for Work forum. You could always try to convert it yourself and post question about what you get stuck on.

If I were needing this in VB, I would first read the CPOL and then create a c# class library out of the necessary routines and reference it from your vb app.
    kevin
    Process control doesn't give you good quality, it gives you consistent quality.
    Good quality comes from consistently doing the right things.

Vague general questions have vague general answers.
    A $100 donation is required for me to help you if you PM me asking for help. Instructions for donating to one of our local charities will be provided.

PowerPoster

Re: Could anyone translate this?

What functionality does that code provide you that is not available from the built-in compression classes?

System.IO.Compression Namespace