Thread: Using Calendar

Using Calendar

Have an application where I use the calendar function throughout. On the initial start page I have an image button and when clicked it opens the calendar. When I click on either previous or next month, the calendar goes away and I have to click the image button again and then I see the calendar has advanced to previous month and I can select a date. On the other pages in my application the calendar works fine. Thank you.

HTML Code:
    <asp:Calendar ID="Calendar2" runat="server" Height="0px" Style="z-index: 999; border-right: blue thin solid;
                        border-top: blue thin solid; font-size: 10px; left: 540px; border-left: blue thin solid;
                        border-bottom: blue thin solid; position: absolute; top: 40px" Width="52px" BackColor="White"
                        BorderColor="#999999" CellPadding="4" DayNameFormat="Shortest" Font-Names="Verdana"
                        Font-Size="8pt" ForeColor="Black">
                        <SelectedDayStyle ForeColor="White" BackColor="#666666" Font-Bold="True" />
                        <TodayDayStyle ForeColor="Blue" BackColor="#CCCCCC" />
                        <WeekendDayStyle ForeColor="Red" BackColor="#FFFFCC" />
                        <SelectorStyle BackColor="#CCCCCC" />
                        <OtherMonthDayStyle ForeColor="Gray" />
                        <NextPrevStyle VerticalAlign="Bottom" />
                        <DayHeaderStyle BackColor="#CCCCCC" Font-Bold="True" Font-Size="7pt" />
                        <TitleStyle BackColor="#999999" BorderColor="Black" Font-Bold="True" />
                </asp:Calendar>

Re: Using Calendar

Have you tried debugging the javascript and checked wether there is a postback?
    VB6 & C# (WCF LINQ) mostly

If you need help with a WPF/WCF question post in the NEW WPF & WCF forum and we will try help the best we can

My site

My blog, couding troubles and solutions

Free online tools