Thread: [RESOLVED] Does this work with each other to make a Layer: "visiblity: shown;"

Resolved [RESOLVED] Does this work with each other to make a Layer: "visiblity: shown;"

Hello I have nearly been able to crack with source code of mine that I am trying to write for my project website. This is how it goes, so far:
    Code:
    <a href="#" target="main" onmouseover="layer('Home').visibility: shown;"><div id="Home" style="position:absolute; width:250px; height:115px; z-index:999; left: 0px; top: 44px; overflow: visible; background-image: url(../URL/images/BackGround1.jpg); layer-background-image: url(../URL/images/BackGround1.jpg); border: 1px none #000000; visibility: hidden;"><ul><li><a href="http://theimp.zxq.net/intro.htm" target="main">Startpage</a></li>
    		<li><a href="http://theimp.zxq.net/services/search.htm" target="main">Search Console</a></li>
    		<li><a href="http://theimp.zxq.net/username/wall.htm" target="main">Your Profile Startpage</a></li>
    		<li>_________________________</li>
    		<li>Your Applications</li>
            <li>Your Games</li>
    <li>Your Groups</li></ul></div></a>
    Or does it need something else thrown into the mix, here. I really want your input into this matter of mine. But then please be nice in when posting to me. That is all of that what I ask of you...

!! Thanks in advance !!
    Last edited by ThEiMp; Sep 23rd, 2014 at 08:01 AM.
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Re: Does this work with each other to make a Layer: "visiblity: shown;"

I'm not trying to be ugly, but what are you trying to accomplish? You have your code that you're using and I know that it's on a project of yours, but I have no idea what you're wanting to do.
    "Code is like humor. When you have to explain it, it is bad." - Cory House
    VbLessons | Code Tags | Sword of Fury - Jameram

Quote Originally Posted by ThEiMp View Post
    Or does it need something else thrown into the mix, here.
    Yes it does... try poison'd entrails throw.—
    Toad, that under cold stone,
    Days and nights has thirty-one;
    Swelter'd venom sleeping got

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

Show a Layer when clicking on a link of the same name...
    Code:
    <a href="#" target="main" onmouseover="layer('Home').visibility: shown;"><div id="Home" style="position:absolute; width:250px; height:115px; z-index:999; left: 0px; top: 44px; overflow: visible; background-image: url(../URL/images/BackGround1.jpg); layer-background-image: url(../URL/images/BackGround1.jpg); border: 1px none #000000; visibility: hidden;"></a><ul><li><a href="http://theimp.zxq.net/intro.htm" target="main">Startpage</a></li>
    		<li><a href="http://theimp.zxq.net/services/search.htm" target="main">Search Console</a></li>
    		<li><a href="http://theimp.zxq.net/username/wall.htm" target="main">Your Profile Startpage</a></li>
    		<li>_________________________</li>
    		<li>Your Applications</li>
            <li>Your Games</li>
    <li>Your Groups</li></ul></div>
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

King of sapila

You have a trailing div that leads nowhere, also you nest stuff strange. Isn't visual studio complain? Please show a workable design first.
    ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ
    πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν·