Thread: Microphone Array Iissue

Frenzied Member

Microphone Array Iissue

Hi friends,

all the time, when i am talking with skype or any other voip Software .Microphone array automatic decrease from 100 to 0 .and when
    it becomes 0 . opposite person don't listen any single word .I have been working on Windows 7 .let me know please .any help would be greatly appreciated .
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Microphone Array Iissue

I would check skype setting to see if you have any type of "automatic adjustment" settings checked that would allow Skype to automatically adjust your settings. It might be trying to make the quality better while in turn muting you

Quote Originally Posted by dclamp View Post
    I would check skype setting to see if you have any type of "automatic adjustment" settings checked that would allow Skype to automatically adjust your settings. It might be trying to make the quality better while in turn muting you
    firoz.raj mentioned that happen with other voip software although, I doubt that think problem affects all voip software? I have not used voip myself, I would not know?

firoz.raj, Which other voip software do you use apart from Skype?
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

Frenzied Member

Hi, Nightwalker other software I have been using Jumblo . it is cheaper than Skype .

https://www.jumblo.com/dashboard