Thread: [RESOLVED] Convert one version of Office to another

Resolved [RESOLVED] Convert one version of Office to another

Hi,

For a school assignment I need to prepare a presentation and I have decided to do an introduction to Microsoft Office. However, the version of Microsoft Office I use at home is version 2003 whereas I was informed that at my school they are now using Office 2010 whereas previously when I studied there two years ago they where using Microsoft Office 2003. I did a Google search and found mention of an upgrade for converting one version of Office to another.

What's new in Word 2010 for 2003 upgraders. Where do I get the upgrade(s) from?

Thanks,

Nightwalker
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

Re: Convert one version of Office to another

I found where to obtain the add-in to change the Ribbon to 2003 style.

Edit:

Damn, I read that I MUST purchase a new version since there are no actual click and upgrade patches. It seems a bit pointless in buying it since I will only need it for this one time, although, maybe my old man has already bought Office 2010 so I will no have to worry about it.
    Last edited by Nightwalker83; Aug 21st, 2014 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Adding more!
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672