Thread: [RESOLVED] Smart pens

Resolved [RESOLVED] Smart pens

Hi,

Yesterday I borrowed a Pulse smart pen: 2GB. However, my operating system Windows 7 Professional can not install the device drives. I guess the drivers for the pens will be available on the website on the device provider?

Edit:

It says on the box for the above Smart Pen that it automatically downloads the drivers/software when an internet connection is detected.

What other Smart Pens do you recommend?

Thanks,

Nightwalker
    Last edited by Nightwalker83; Aug 11th, 2014 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Adding more!
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

Re: Smart pens

Any ideas on why I can no get the Livescribe Smart Pen working? Plugging it to the usb port does not work nor does pressing the on/off button.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.

Have you tried getting the driver either from a CD or online and manually installed it? At times automatic updates/download does not work.
    Regards,

As a gesture of gratitude please consider rating helpful posts. c",)

Some stuffs: Mouse Hotkey | Compress file using SQL Server! | WPF - Rounded Combobox | WPF - Notify Icon and Balloon | NetVerser - a WPF chatting system

Quote Originally Posted by dee-u View Post
    Have you tried getting the driver either from a CD or online and manually installed it? At times automatic updates/download does not work.
    I could not find the driver online and the pen did not come with an installation cd. The only program I could find was "LivescribeSmartpenFlashUtility_2.9.7_Win.msi" which, updates the pen's firmware.

Edit:

I found the manual for the particular I am using by searching "Livescribe Pulse 2GB Manual" in google, oddly enough that did not seem to be a link to that version on the Livescribe website.
    Last edited by Nightwalker83; Aug 15th, 2014 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Adding more!