Thread: [RESOLVED] Simple 2D Zombie Survival

Resolved [RESOLVED] Simple 2D Zombie Survival

I'm new to the world of coding, and I have been working on this project for the past two weeks and I want you to tell me what you think. I'm planning on turning it into a fun little rpg survival just for me and my friends, and who ever else wants to try it I guess.

This is just a simple demo of the game, and I want to see what people think of it, and I badly need tips on what I can do better, or fix. I am a noob to the world of coding and this is my second little project in VB.
    Last edited by sk8termatt; Jul 1st, 2014 at 07:06 PM.

Re: Simple 2D Zombie Survival

Oops I forgot to read the thread: 1. You do not include any compiled code in the attachment. How should I include the code, just vb code? Then couldn't someone just steal my ideas and code?

Quote Originally Posted by sk8termatt View Post
    How should I include the code, just vb code? Then couldn't someone just steal my ideas and code?
    If you include copyright/watermark information such as your name, the date, link back to thread, etc then we would know where to start looking if an exact same idea by someone else came along.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

The point of this forum is not to promote programs you've created (that would be advertising/marketing). The point of this forum is to share ideas and to help each other with code and coding issues. Your post seems to just want to promote your game. Generally we won't link to or allow executable to be posted.
    Have you given out your reputation points today? Select the Rate This Post link to give points for good posts!
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Brad! Jones
    Lots of Software, LLC
    (I wrote: C Programming in One Hour a Day) (Dad Jokes Book) (Follow me on Twitter)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ok thanks for the input, I'm going to upload just the code for the program