Thread: Mobile Basic (Visualisation Systems)

PowerPoster

Mobile Basic (Visualisation Systems)

Has anyone 'played' with this software?

I'm building what's turning out to be a fairly large application which is using 3 separate 'screens', I'm not sure i have adopted the most efficient approach and could do with some advice. (The target platform is iPad)

I've looked on the Net for usergroups and forums to no avail.

PowerPoster

Re: Mobile Basic (Visualisation Systems)

Is this the one you mean?

TECHNOMISER SOFTWARE

As far as I could ever tell the Android version of the product has a vanishingly tiny active user community, despite more than 50,000 downloads of the Lite edition there have only been a bit over 100 users who paid the $17 for the Full edition.

That doesn't mean the iOS version isn't more popular, but I wouldn't expect much. Recently the vendor's web site has demoted the iOS products right off the home page.

The programs that result are quite non-native in interaction and appearance, and lots of platform APIs are inaccessible. The Android version is pretty limited and feels like an end-user tool, à la QBasic.

Unless the vendor chooses to host a user community forum I'm not sure you are going to find much. And even then it may remain a bit of a ghost town.