dcsimg

Thread: ajax.googleapis.com is down

ajax.googleapis.com is down

ajax.googleapis.com / fonts.googleapis.com

It seems these sites have been blacklisted or something. This is making many sites just freeze when loading, I can't enter sites like youtube or even google.

Does anyone knows some sort of trick to tell the browser to continue loading, is it possible?

Thanks.
    Last edited by jcis; Jun 21st, 2014 at 07:58 AM.

Re: ajax.googleapis.com is down

That is strange! I was able to check my gmail and using youtube yesterday as well as to the same today without any problems.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

This problem may just be limited to you or at least your region. I can browse YouTube just fine. What makes you think there is a problem with Google's ajax services ? I'd go over to my neighbor and see if he is getting the same problem so you can at least eliminate a regional or ISP problem. Then you can focus on why your PC is failing to navigate properly to YouTube.
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. -jmcilhinney

It'se gone now, but it happen some days and yes, looks like something related to specific region/s.

The reason I assume the problem is fonts.googleapis.com and related Google stuff is that only the websites using Google Fonts are freezing, showing the message "Wainting for fonts.googleapis.com.."