Thread: [RESOLVED] UPLOAD that puts response in an IFRAME

Resolved [RESOLVED] UPLOAD that puts response in an IFRAME

I've got this code

Code:
    <form id="upload" action="Upload.ashx" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" target="upload_target">
        <div>
            <label>
                <input type="file" name="file" multiple>
            </label>
            <br /><br />
            <button type="submit" role="button" aria-disabled="false">Upload</button>
        </div>
    </form>
    <iframe id="upload_target name="upload_target"></iframe>
    I'm looking to have the response from the UPLOAD go into the IFRAME (which I will eventually HIDE).

But instead the results are popping into a new TAB in the browser.

What am I doing wrong?

*** Read the sticky in the DB forum about how to get your question answered quickly!! ***

Please remember to rate posts! Rate any post you find helpful - even in old threads! Use the link to the left - "Rate this Post".

Some Informative Links:
    [ SQL Rules to Live By ] [ Reserved SQL keywords ] [ When to use INDEX HINTS! ] [ Passing Multi-item Parameters to STORED PROCEDURES ]
    [ Solution to non-domain Windows Authentication ] [ Crazy things we do to shrink log files ] [ SQL 2005 Features ] [ Loading Pictures from DB ]

MS MVP 2006, 2007, 2008

Re: UPLOAD that puts response in an IFRAME

Never mind - I needed to put the IFRAME inside the FORM tags - now it's working perfectly!

*** Read the sticky in the DB forum about how to get your question answered quickly!! ***

Please remember to rate posts! Rate any post you find helpful - even in old threads! Use the link to the left - "Rate this Post".

Some Informative Links:
    [ SQL Rules to Live By ] [ Reserved SQL keywords ] [ When to use INDEX HINTS! ] [ Passing Multi-item Parameters to STORED PROCEDURES ]
    [ Solution to non-domain Windows Authentication ] [ Crazy things we do to shrink log files ] [ SQL 2005 Features ] [ Loading Pictures from DB ]

MS MVP 2006, 2007, 2008