Thread: eudcedit.exe

PowerPoster

eudcedit.exe

Does anyone know how to use eudcedit.exe

If you have to ask what it is then you probably don't know how to use it

Anything I post is an example only and is not intended to be the only solution, the total solution nor the final solution to your request nor do I claim that it is. If you find it useful then it is entirely up to you to make whatever changes necessary you feel are adequate for your purposes.

Re: eudcedit.exe

What do you want to do with it?
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

PowerPoster

It doesn't matter as it doesn't do what I thought it would.

Anything I post is an example only and is not intended to be the only solution, the total solution nor the final solution to your request nor do I claim that it is. If you find it useful then it is entirely up to you to make whatever changes necessary you feel are adequate for your purposes.

For a start Unit 2.4 Character Sets: Using eudcedit.exe be helpful. I found other sites you might like too just by googling "eudcedit.exe".
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.

PowerPoster

I have been to that site.

I thought this app would create a font file but it only creates font characters and then you have to copy them from Character Map and paste them into your text.

I don't understand it either. It allows you to link to a selected font and then save as a file under a name of your choice but nowhere is this saved file to be found and you cant use it in your app.

Have you seen fontstuct?

PowerPoster

That's pretty slick. Now all I have to do is get the hang of using it but it does allow me to create my own font file.

Thanks, NW