Thread: how to start footer frm left

Fanatic Member

how to start footer frm left

I have to start footer from left in master/child relation ship pages ..can any one help me how to do this..right now its starting from middle ..let me paste some of the code

HTML Code:
       <footer>
            <div class="content-wrapper1">
                <div class="float-left">
                    <p>
                        &copy; <%--Framework scripts--%>- Verification Management System
                    </p>
                </div>
            </div>
        </footer>
    and css is

.content-wrapper1 {
    margin: 0 auto;
    max-width:10px;

}

.float-left {
    float:left;

}

any urgent reply is highly appreciated
    There is no achievement without goals

Re: how to start footer frm left

I don't understand what you mean. Start footer from the left?
    My usual boring signature: Something

Re: how to start footer frm left

It's centering as opposed to being left-justified.. I suspect it's the auto margin on the content-wrapper ... setting the right margin to auto will cause it to center... it goes top right bottom left... so you set the top margin to 0, but then the right margin is "flexed" based on the content, as a consequence the left followed, causing it to be centered. If you want it to the left, you need to tell it to shift left. I'm not sure why content-wrapper is used in the first place. It sounds more like it should be wrapping the page content, not the footer.But that's just my opinion.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *