Thread: visual basic 6 master pack 1 , daily update

Hyperactive Member

Thumbs up visual basic 6 master pack 1 , daily update

i will update this thread if u can post too.

Move Controls at Runtime

Code:
    Private Declare Function ReleaseCapture Lib "user32" () As Long
    Private Declare Function SendMessage Lib "user32" Alias "SendMessageA" (ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal wMsg As Long, ByVal wParam As Long, lParam As Any) As Long
    Const WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN = &HA1
    Const HTCAPTION = 2

Private Sub Command1_MouseDown(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X As Single, Y As Single)
        ReleaseCapture
        SendMessage Command1.hwnd, WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN, HTCAPTION, 0
    End Sub

Private Sub Command2_MouseDown(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X As Single, Y As Single)
        ReleaseCapture
        SendMessage Command2.hwnd, WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN, HTCAPTION, 0
    End Sub

Private Sub Text1_MouseDown(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X As Single, Y As Single)
        ReleaseCapture
        SendMessage Text1.hwnd, WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN, HTCAPTION, 0
    End Sub

Private Sub Text2_MouseDown(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X As Single, Y As Single)
        ReleaseCapture
        SendMessage Text2.hwnd, WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN, HTCAPTION, 0
    End Sub

Hyperactive Member

Re: visual basic 6 master pack 1 , daily update

xp menu

< removed by moderator >
    Last edited by si_the_geek; May 22nd, 2014 at 03:45 PM. Reason: compiled files

What is this project about?
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

Hyperactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker83 View Post
    What is this project about?
    sleek windows xp menu

Hyperactive Member

sleek controls

switch on and off cool with leds
    cool checkbox
    Attached Files Attached Files

It's just some external OCX created by someone else.
    The Codebank is for posting projects or samples created by yourself.
    Random posting code of others has no use.

I have removed your attachment in post #2 to protect our members, because we have no way of knowing what an compiled file actually does - which could include something malicious, such as if there is a virus on your computer.

Hyperactive Member

i will not bother posting since my post gets removed , and my time wasted on , good luck i had awsome examples forget it il save my time not posting

Your post broke our rules (as specified at the top of this forum: CodeBank Policy Regarding Attachments - Please Read), so needed to be tidied up.

Don't pretend that it is somehow personal (the same would have happened no matter who posted it), or that what you did was OK (the rule is there, and it is there for a good reason).

It is no use trying to claim that I am out of order for enforcing the rules, you are being out of order making that kind of comment.

It is also not OK to post just smilies, so I have deleted a few of your posts in other threads.

Hyperactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by si_the_geek View Post
    Your post broke our rules (as specified at the top of this forum: CodeBank Policy Regarding Attachments - Please Read), so needed to be tidied up.

Don't pretend that it is somehow personal (the same would have happened no matter who posted it), or that what you did was OK (the rule is there, and it is there for a good reason).

It is no use trying to claim that I am out of order for enforcing the rules, you are being out of order making that kind of comment.

It is also not OK to post just smilies, so I have deleted a few of your posts in other threads.

the attachment didnt contain any exe i know this isnt allowed this is why i replied to u ,also this is why i didnt understand why it got deleted i am the one posted the zip am sure of it that it didnt have no exe

Frenzied Member

Private Declare Function ReleaseCapture Lib "user32" () As Long
    Private Declare Function SendMessage Lib "user32" Alias "SendMessageA" (ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal wMsg As Long, ByVal wParam As Long, lParam As Any) As Long
    Const WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN = &HA1
    Const HTCAPTION = 2

Private Sub Command1_Click()
    Static more As Integer
    Load Text1(more + 2)
    Text1(more + 2).Move 0, 0
    Text1(more + 2).Visible = True
    more = more + 1
    End Sub

Private Sub Text1_MouseDown(Index As Integer, Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X As Single, Y As Single)
    ReleaseCapture
    SendMessage Text1(Index).hwnd, WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN, HTCAPTION, 0
    End Sub

You place one textbox but with index number 1 So you press command button 1 and you get another textbox, and another....the next time. Static var more act as an offset. You add 2 because 1 is for adding and 1 is for initial value (so more starts with 1 less, with zero value)

Quote Originally Posted by cobraide View Post
    the attachment didnt contain any exe i know this isnt allowed this is why i replied to u ,also this is why i didnt understand why it got deleted i am the one posted the zip am sure of it that it didnt have no exe
    It's more than just exe... it's ANY compiled code... DLLs, OCXs, EXEs... doesn't matter what it is, if it' compiled binaries, it's not allowed... you're more than welcome to post the source code though to allow others who do want it to then inspect the code and compile it themselves.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

Hyperactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by techgnome View Post
    It's more than just exe... it's ANY compiled code... DLLs, OCXs, EXEs... doesn't matter what it is, if it' compiled binaries, it's not allowed... you're more than welcome to post the source code though to allow others who do want it to then inspect the code and compile it themselves.

-tg
    my post clearly stated there nothing was compiled lol what was the need of this reply lol

techgnome was spot on - your zip contained an OCX file (one of the compiled file types he mentioned).

Hyperactive Member

Code:
    Sub Form_Unload (Cancel As Integer, UnloadMode As Integer)
        On Error Resume Next
        ' UnloadMode possibilities:
        ' 0 The user has chosen the Close command from the Control-menu box on the form.
        ' 1 The Unload method has been invoked from code.
        ' 2 The current Windows-environment session is ending.
        ' 3 The Microsoft Windows Task Manager is closing the application.
        ' 4 An MDI child form is closing because the MDI form is closing.
    End Sub

remove post 13/14 thanks

Are you going to post items from the help as Master Pack updates?

Hyperactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arnoutdv View Post
    Are you going to post items from the help as Master Pack updates?
    i wont be posting good stuff only codes , no source codes , i have awsome codes that arnt easy to find , if i post , post will get deleted, if i post without the ocx you will not beable to use source code , posting ocx here they say it isnt allowed so no point me wasting my time

I'm afraid you are going to have to remove most of those snippets, because it is out of order for you to post them (anywhere, not just this site), due to copyright violations.

The original authors (and the sites that host them) have the right to sue you.

In simple terms, you cannot make something publicly available (such as posting it on the internet) if somebody else wrote it - unless you have explicit permission from the author to re-publish it.

Based on a very quick scan, only one of the snippets you posted seems to have permission, and about half of them explicitly do not.

Remove all of the snippets that you did not write, unless you can show (for each snippet) that you have written permission from the author to say you are allowed to re-publish it.

I will come back later and remove any posts that become empty.

Hyperactive Member

remove some post that has comments to make all threads look clean intention of these threads to contain codes not comments

Seeing as you chose to continue breaking the rules of this site (and worse, just edit some of the snippets to remove the author info), I have removed all of those posts.

If you decide to come back after your enforced break, obey the rules of this site.