Thread: Issue with Webbrowser raise Click

Hyperactive Member

Issue with Webbrowser raise Click

Hey,

I am coming down with strange problem... we want to fill a field and hit on go button.. we are able to fill and hit go button.. but there is something else involved here... There is a event that fires on keypress on that page.. here is that exact code

Code:
    <input id="MainContent_txtDomain" class="" type="text" onkeypress="return clickButton(event,'MainContent_btnGo')" name="ctl00$MainContent$txtDomain" autocomplete="off"></input>
    so now i want to raise that event.. how can i do it? i use htmlagility pack for doing all process.
    Never Give UP! It is Mindset that brings you success!

Hyperactive Member

Re: Issue with Webbrowser raise Click

we want to fill a field and hit on go button.. we are able to fill and hit go button..
    The keypress event looks like all it does is click the go button. If, like you said, you already hit the go button, why do you need to raise the event for the keypress?
    Not sure about the agilitypack, but the webbrowser allows you raise events, IE:
    Code:
    wb.Document.GetElementById("elementID").InvokeMember("*")

Hyperactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by detlion1643 View Post
    The keypress event looks like all it does is click the go button. If, like you said, you already hit the go button, why do you need to raise the event for the keypress?
    Not sure about the agilitypack, but the webbrowser allows you raise events, IE:
    Code:
    wb.Document.GetElementById("elementID").InvokeMember("*")
    actually it detects if key is pressed or not.. so when we enter a value it raises that event..

so now i sorted that issue.. my next issue is that i raise a click even and also click the go button manually but ti doesnt works do i need to enable any other property in web browser control to enable scripts?
    Never Give UP! It is Mindset that brings you success!

Hyperactive Member

How are you entering the value? Are you doing it manually? Via code?

As for your "click event", do you see a click event attached to that element? Are you sure you're clicking the right element on the page?