Thread: Some ideas regarding 5 questions in OperatingSystems theory.. [SERIOUS]

Unhappy Some ideas regarding 5 questions in OperatingSystems theory.. [SERIOUS]

Hi,

Sorry to bother you guys. But anyone here good in Operating System theory stuff. I mean, like sheduling, mutual exclusion, deadlocks, distributed OS, etc..?

I have a few questions, which I need some ideas or hints. Questions are related to what we do or what we choose when we are doing certain things in application level. Like what's the best we should choose, etc. Can't post the questions publicly as it is an assignment for my girlfriend! :'(

Only one day left.
    I only want some ideas/hints regarding these questions. So, if you know any professors who are taking this paper or if you are good at it, please PM me or just comment here. I will send you the questions so that you could take a look at it.

Please don't be harsh on me. Believe me, I have already asked even my lecturers who taught this paper when I was at college. But they seems to be saying they have no idea on these questions!! That's why I am looking for some brilliant minds out here!

Thank you.

If my post was helpful to you, then express your gratitude using Rate this Post.
    And if your problem is SOLVED, then please Mark the Thread as RESOLVED (see it in action - video)
    My system: AMD FX 6100, Gigabyte Motherboard, 8 GB Crossair Vengance, Cooler Master 450W Thunder PSU, 1.4 TB HDD, 18.5" TFT(Wide), Antec V1 Cabinet

Social Group: VBForums - Developers from India

Skills: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, VB.Net, Photoshop, CodeIgniter, Bootstrap,...

Re: Some ideas regarding 5 questions in OperatingSystems theory.. [SERIOUS]

Can't post the questions publicly as it is an assignment for my girlfriend! :'(
    Well that makes no sense! Unless it's a date specific examination (in which case you shouldn't have them in the first place!) what possible difference can it make whether you publish the questions? And how can we possibly know who might be able to help with answers if we don't know what the questions are?
    As the 6-dimensional mathematics professor said to the brain surgeon, "It ain't Rocket Science!"

Reviews: "dunfiddlin likes his DataTables" - jmcilhinney

Please be aware that whilst I will read private messages (one day!) I am unlikely to reply to anything that does not contain offers of cash, fame or marriage!

Re: Some ideas regarding 5 questions in OperatingSystems theory.. [SERIOUS]

Quote Originally Posted by dunfiddlin View Post
    Well that makes no sense! Unless it's a date specific examination (in which case you shouldn't have them in the first place!) what possible difference can it make whether you publish the questions? And how can we possibly know who might be able to help with answers if we don't know what the questions are?
    Because her friends might be looking for the solutions as well, and if they found this thread, they might report it to the teacher if they know me(as am on her friend's list in FB). Another possibility is that they might take the ideas and resulting in plagiarism. And the final possibility is, what if her lecturer is also looking at this thread?

The last date is Tuesday!

If my post was helpful to you, then express your gratitude using Rate this Post.
    And if your problem is SOLVED, then please Mark the Thread as RESOLVED (see it in action - video)
    My system: AMD FX 6100, Gigabyte Motherboard, 8 GB Crossair Vengance, Cooler Master 450W Thunder PSU, 1.4 TB HDD, 18.5" TFT(Wide), Antec V1 Cabinet

Social Group: VBForums - Developers from India

Skills: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, VB.Net, Photoshop, CodeIgniter, Bootstrap,...