Thread: Nelson Mandela - 1918-2013...

Nelson Mandela - 1918-2013...

* I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

Re: Nelson Mandela - 1918-2013...

Pity he didn't live on, although, I am sure some people will still celebrate his 100th birthday five years after his death.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

He was an impressive figure. Hopefully, SA will continue to improve even with him gone.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Sadly, I don't think South Africa has been improving much at all lately. You've only got to look at the recent mine riots to see that. There's still a massive disparity between the rich and the poor and that disparity still seems to line up on largely racial lines. Segregation may not be politically enshrined any more but South africa still looks a bit like America in the fifties to me. A huge amount was achieved in Mandela's lifetime but there is much still to do.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

"Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. Pain is temporary. Glory is forever." - Robert Craig "Evel" Knievel
    “Leave me alone, I know what I’m doing.” - Kimi Raikkonen