Thread: CSS Bug

Fanatic Member

CSS Bug

Hello, i dont know is it CSS problem or something else but i want to make my background to be normal for all resolutions

For example i use 15 inches monitor and my website picture background is loading normal, but when i use 17 incher or more background image got smaller how to fix it to be on 1 normal stage not to go small and to show it normal?

Css or some javascript to fix this?

Edit: i want to ask i maked 2 layers and when i try zoom out they moved ot left, how to make them stop on 1 place not to move even zoom out/in ?
    Last edited by diablo21; Nov 30th, 2013 at 03:42 PM.

Re: CSS Bug

thats usual,because you give it a resolution for and it with load for that resolution if u open it with a pc with more resulotion like the default background color will load, but you can definitely make the resolution dynamic for different browser and resolutions u have to check the browser width, i usualy write the code but since i'm to busy right now i hope u can figure it out or someone would code it for you

Good Duck
    Body Language tells the truth! even from the grave tsaeb eht morf gninnur ,nwod deaH
    All the big things started from little! teef my tsap evom sekans ,duol raor slluB
    Lietome.ir