Thread: [RESOLVED] Wireless Router Issue: Cannot Find Site All the Time

Fanatic Member

Resolved [RESOLVED] Wireless Router Issue: Cannot Find Site All the Time

I lease space from a doctor's office to work.

They recently got wireless internet for their patients. I was told I could login to the public wireless router using their password without a problem.

And I can...

However, the site that I personally use for work doesn't always show up. I login to a php CMS and use it all the time while I see people at work. I've been using it on their router for three weeks or so.

Every now and again ONLY that site will not load. Google chrome says 'Oops! Google Chrome could not find the site'.

Every other site works just fine. I tried clearing my cache, cookies and history on the browser. I tried other browsers. Restart my computer. Reconnect to the router multiple times.

It just seems like I have to wait it out and eventually it will work again.

Any possible idea what could be doing this to that one particular site?

Thanks. Hope I posted in the right forum.

Re: Wireless Router Issue: Cannot Find Site All the Time

Are you able to access the site correct at another location? If so it might be the router settings causing the problem.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

Fanatic Member

Yes it works on other sources.

What router problem could it be? Any ideas?

Ports disabled/blocked, ip address might be blocked, the router firewall might be interfering with access to the site.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

Fanatic Member

Thanks for your advice.

Unfortunately it's out of my control.

Thanks again.

Re: [RESOLVED] Wireless Router Issue: Cannot Find Site All the Time

That 'Oops! Google Chrome could not find the site' error seems to be a bug in Google Chrome, especially on Android devices. It has been reported by many users. You're not alone. Until Google admits it's a bug in their Chrome browser and fix it, we just have to live with it or switching to a different browser, Firefox for example...
    Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.
    - Abraham Lincoln -

Fanatic Member

Re: [RESOLVED] Wireless Router Issue: Cannot Find Site All the Time

Thanks, stanav. Even when I switched browsers, my page wasn't loading while connect to that wireless router. It would work magically after a little bit of time across all browsers. I just wait it out.