Thread: Session

Session

What is the solution for the error "No session bound to the current http context in asp.net ?

Re: Session

Maybe someone else knows exactly what the issue is but, in case that's not the case, it might help if you were to provide a bit of background because many issues can have various causes. You might consider describing the circumstances under which this occurs and what code is being executed at the time.

I am creating a website for user registration,login,edit,delete etc. I am trying to store the details during registration into the database, From the controller layer i am calling the methods in the service layer and the service layer calls the methods in other layers through their corresponding objects. The error is that session is not executing, Current Session is null.

Hello,

From the terminology that you are using, am I right in saying that you are using ASP.NET MVC, or are you using ASP.NET Web Forms?

Also, are you using your own code to store the information into the database, or are you using the built in functionality in ASP.NET, i.e. the Membership Provider?

Gary

I am using MVC asp.net,I resolved the error,Thank you for your suggestion

Hello,

I have moved your thread to the correct forum.

For the benefit of the community, would it be possible for you to post the solution to your problem?

Also, can you mark your thread as resolved to indicate that you have found the solution to your problem? If you are not sure how to do that, there is a link in my signature that explains how.

Thanks

Gary