Thread: NEED HELP please

NEED HELP please

Hello I am doing a HNC course in computing. I am strugling with the programming aspect. Here are a few questions i require help with

1 - a greengrocer needs a program which allow him to type a price of 1 kg of any item. the program should display the cost of 1kg , 2kg , 3kg up to 10 kg.
    2 - write a program which asks the user to type in a number between 2 and 12 then displays the timetables.
    3 - 10 11 12 I need the program to do this nested loop
    13 14 15
    16 17 18

please need urgent help

Re: NEED HELP please

I don't think anyone on the forum is going to help you with your homework. If you've started your homework and stuck on some aspect, you'll definitely receive help.
    Everything that has a computer in will fail. Everything in your life, from a watch to a car to, you know, a radio, to an iPhone, it will fail if it has a computer in it. They should kill the people who made those things.- 'Woz'
    save a blobFileStreamDataTable To Text Filemy blog

Quote Originally Posted by abhijit View Post
    I don't think anyone on the forum is going to help you with your homework. If you've started your homework and stuck on some aspect, you'll definitely receive help.
    its not homework its work im trying to do so i can use it as a base and get a better understanding

Please show us what you've done so far.
    Everything that has a computer in will fail. Everything in your life, from a watch to a car to, you know, a radio, to an iPhone, it will fail if it has a computer in it. They should kill the people who made those things.- 'Woz'
    save a blobFileStreamDataTable To Text Filemy blog

Yes if you can show us what ya done so far maybe someone can guide you on your problem.
    IF your very new to C# then maybe you need to do some basics as your project sounds pretty basic here a good resource of C# resources.
    http://www.csharp-station.com/tutorials/lesson01.aspx