Thread: MCOULTER876 - My Entire Code Bank

Lively Member

MCOULTER876 - My Entire Code Bank

Re: MCOULTER876 - My Entire Code Bank

Is it possible to upload the code as a project to the forums?
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

Lively Member

Not sure. Is there something wrong with the way it is or can you not access that?

Quote Originally Posted by mcoulter876 View Post
    Not sure. Is there something wrong with the way it is or can you not access that?
    No! I can access it just thought that there would be more involved with those examples than just copy and pasting the code?
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

Lively Member

Nope

Frenzied Member

The link goes to nowhere

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbles View Post
    The link goes to nowhere
    this is the idiocy of only posting links...

... and in thinking that nothing will change in four years.

Bobbles, why don't you come join us within the more recent threads, found here for VB6 questions, and here for the codebank (except for the ones you've bumped up from years gone by).
    Any software I post in these forums written by me is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and permission is hereby granted, free of charge and without restriction, to any person obtaining a copy. To all, peace and happiness.

Frenzied Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    ... and in thinking that nothing will change in four years.

Bobbles, why don't you come join us within the more recent threads, found here for VB6 questions, and here for the codebank (except for the ones you've bumped up from years gone by).
    Elroy,
    I am searching for a solution to a couple of problems (eg my Form Captures going black if I don't have a RemoteDesktop desktop showing).
    The codebank search feature is too generous (aka not accurate enough), and thus returns a plethora of non related results.
    I do peruse them, and thus come across potentially interesting (but not related) entries.
    Shirley if an entry that is deemed to be codebank worthy, does not work (this thread for example), it deserves a comment such as my post ?

You once posted a way to do a google site search for the general VB6 forum.
    Could you provide me with a similar one for searching the VB6 codebank (and also the Utility bank) ?

Regards,
    Rob

Rob,

Here's a trick I often use to find things (including my own stuff) in these forums. I often find Google better at finding things than the forums search features. Here's how I often search in Google to make sure I'm narrowing my search appropriately. In Google:

site:vbforums.com "visual basic 6" keyword1 keyword2 etc

Maybe that'll help.

I know you sort of asked this question in the main VB6 forum, but if you stick with it, and provide screen-shots of your problem, I'd be shocked if someone didn't work it out for you. There are many very talented VB6 programmers here.

Best Regards,
    Elroy
    Any software I post in these forums written by me is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and permission is hereby granted, free of charge and without restriction, to any person obtaining a copy. To all, peace and happiness.