Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VB.NET - MPEG-4 Screen recorder. May 23rd, 2015 update

Re: VB.NET - MPEG-4 Screen recorder. May 23rd, 2015 update

Sorry, I've been busy with other things. I'll try to post an update soon for the downloadable version.

Hello Im new here on forum.

Can someone help me, first how to solve this FPS problem, its not 30fps in output video and also its not recording sound with ffmpeg.

Thank you

Nice Job, Can You Try My Screen Recorder Too?

Very nice , thank you. Maybe someone else got into this: the Test.mp4 file is empty (0kB) , hence merging fails. Solution (Windows): the graphics card driver must be installed/set properly, the screen resolution and/or Size of text and other elements must be at the Default (Suggested) (100%) value. (Start menu -> Settings -> System -> Display).
    Other: my output mp4 file is very fast when played back, I can't solve this, sad...

Hi there, the video captured is playing back real fast and the audio has tons of static ?

Quote Originally Posted by pctweaks View Post
    Hi there, the video captured is playing back real fast and the audio has tons of static ?
    Hi, what do you mean on "static"? Audio seems ok (a little noisy, but it is my sound card/mic). And yes, the 'Temp.mp4' and the final (merged) mp4 are played back very fast, but only the video, the audio is ok.
    When the video playback is finished it shows the last bmp frame (when I clicked on the 'stop' button) during the audio plays till end in normal speed.
    I played with fps (tried without it too) and -rtbufsize params, but no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by pctweaks View Post
    Hi pctweaks,

Not sure if this will fix the static, but try this:

* If you have Windows 7, right click on the speaker icon on the bottom right of your computer, and click "Recording Devices".

* On the Sound window, double click on "Stereo Mix".

* In it's properties window, click on the "Listen" tab, and un-check the "Listen to this device" box.

I've been trying to solve the audio video syncronage problem for a while now, but no luck.
    Last edited by Peter Porter; Mar 17th, 2016 at 04:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fenyoapa View Post
    Hi, what do you mean on "static"? Audio seems ok (a little noisy, but it is my sound card/mic). And yes, the 'Temp.mp4' and the final (merged) mp4 are played back very fast, but only the video, the audio is ok.
    Gonna create another version where FFmpeg does all of the work, capturing the screen and audio. If it still has syncronage issues, then we'll know for sure it's FFmpeg. The only problem then is that the mouse will always be recorded. There will be no way to control it's visibility.

I got Aforge.net to record perfect, but getting sound in the video is the issue. Here is the source file for the project that I have been working on, let me know if you figure a way to add sound.

Thanks,
    PcTweaks

Source Download
    Last edited by pctweaks; Mar 17th, 2016 at 06:17 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12