Need good VB6 programmer to implement a newly requested feature.-VBForums

Thread: Need good VB6 programmer to implement a newly requested feature.

Lively Member

Need good VB6 programmer to implement a newly requested feature.

Hello:
    This is for the lock smith industry. This las request/modification seems like it shoul be easy, but I don't have the to commit at the moment,

If you have 5-10 hours and want to get paid for coding some VB6 code, please take a look

In the base progam working where an ASCII file is read into the TREEVIEW. Now if the users is highlighted a certain key(row and presses the INSert key) then another screen pops up and asks the user how may keys they would like to insert. All this is already written and included in the attachments.

I have also uploaded the original specs, along with questions and answers to help clarify what actaully the program need to accomplish.

I have been coding for this company for the last 15 years and they have been great to work with.

They have this and one additional modification to this program, after this one is complete. If you can do a good solid job on this modification and perhaps the next, I will be happy to put you in contact with the company. It is a great source of addtional income. Again, I just don't have the time right..

Please let em know if you might be interested, or know of any one that might be.

This should containt a .doc file with the specifications, and a .ZIP with the sample progrea.

INSert key.docCode_Sample.zip

Thanks
    kp

Banned

Re: Need good VB6 programmer to implement a newly requested feature.

am interested pm me il like to work

Re: Need good VB6 programmer to implement a newly requested feature.

I can help you at this, pm me.