Good Day

i have buttons and i have defined them like this

Code:
    <Grid>
                            <StackPanel HorizontalAlignment="Center"  VerticalAlignment="Stretch"  Orientation="Horizontal" Height="400">

<k:KinectTileButton  Background="{x:Null}" BorderBrush="{x:Null}" Style="{x:Null}"  x:Name="btnA"    Click="btnA_Click"   MinHeight="400" MinWidth="350" Width="198"    >

<Image  Source="../Images/A.png"   />
                        </k:KinectTileButton>

<k:KinectTileButton  Background="{x:Null}" Style="{x:Null}" BorderBrush="{x:Null}"   MinHeight="400" MinWidth="350" Width="198"   x:Name="btnB"  Click="btnB_Click"    >

<Image  Source="/SchoolPlay1;component/Alphabets101/Images/B.png"   />
                        <k:KinectTileButton  Background="{x:Null}" Style="{x:Null}" BorderBrush="{x:Null}" x:Name="btnc"      Click="btnC_Click"  MinHeight="400" MinWidth="350" Width="198"      >

<Image  Source="/SchoolPlay1;component/Alphabets101/Images/C.png" />

</StackPanel>
                        </Grid>
and m gridlayout has the following properties

Code:
   <Grid  x:Name="LayoutRoot" MinHeight="768" MinWidth="1024" >
and my Page does not have with and height set as i want to cater for different resolutions.

if i remove the stackPanel , my buttons bring big nicely , but i need then in a Stackpanel kind of control so that they will be aligned in order , but when i have the stack panel in the , the buttons become small, can anyone help regarding this below is the example image

Name:  WPF_SMALL.png
Views: 581
Size:  19.8 KB

Thanks