Thread: [RESOLVED] Eye-strain how to stop it

Resolved [RESOLVED] Eye-strain how to stop it

Hi,

Some times when playing pc games for a while I experience really bad eye strain although, it does not occur all the time. Does anyway have any other solutions apart from adjusting the brightness in-game to prevent eye-strain?

Thanks,

Nightwalker
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

Re: Eye-strain how to stop it

Doctors often recommend taking a break every 15 mins or so.
    On Local Error Resume Next: If Not Empty Is Nothing Then Do While Null: ReDim i(True To False) As Currency: Loop: Else Debug.Assert CCur(CLng(CInt(CBool(False Imp True Xor False Eqv True)))): Stop: On Local Error GoTo 0
    Declare Sub CrashVB Lib "msvbvm60" (Optional DontPassMe As Any)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie West View Post
    Doctors often recommend taking a break every 15 mins or so.
    Is there anything I could do to the computer display help with this too? I am a really heavy computer user! I mostly spend 8 plus hours on my pc/laptop a day without taking the recommended break.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.

I generally try to take a 5 seconds and make sure I blink or look away from the screen. This is everytime there is a load screen or waiting for someone whose in town (diablo 3) or what not. It helps heaps and also just taking a break every so often as mentioned.
    For all your motivational videos and quotes visit - dontstopdreaming.net

I was thinking of making a monitoring program that after a certain period of time would display a message telling me to take a break and save whatever I'm working on. The program would then close the program I was running but also keep track of the last time I played/used the game/program and disallow access to it for a certain period of time before I could use it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker83 View Post
    Is there anything I could do to the computer display help with this too?
    If you're using a CRT monitor, try adjusting the refresh rate to the highest supported frequency.
    On Local Error Resume Next: If Not Empty Is Nothing Then Do While Null: ReDim i(True To False) As Currency: Loop: Else Debug.Assert CCur(CLng(CInt(CBool(False Imp True Xor False Eqv True)))): Stop: On Local Error GoTo 0
    Declare Sub CrashVB Lib "msvbvm60" (Optional DontPassMe As Any)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie West View Post
    If you're using a CRT monitor, try adjusting the refresh rate to the highest supported frequency.
    It's an LCD monitor.